Triumph 6655 Automatic Programmable Cutter has a Safety Cutting System package:
- transparent electronically controlled front safety guard;
- transparent safety cover on rear table;
- main switch and safety lock with key;
- true two-hand operation;
- 24 volt controls (low voltage);
- patented IDEAL safety drive;
- automatic blade return from every position;
- automatic clamp return from every position;
- disc brake for instant blade stop; blade and cutting
- stick can be changed without removing covers;
- blade changing device covers cutting edge of blade;
- blade depth adjustment from outside of machine.
The 25.5" cutting width accommodates parent stock with high storage capacity. 99 programs can be stored with up to 99 steps each. Up to 9 repeat cuts can be integrated into a program in a single step. The digital measurement readout can be set for metric or inches and is accurate to 1/10 mm or 1/100 inch.
The control module features repeat cut and eject functions; a set function key of reference measurement; a self-diagnostic system with error indication on display; electric blade, clamp, and back gauge drives.
The blade is made of Solingen steel with solid steel blade carrier and adjustable blade guides. The automatic clamp is guided on both sides to apply even pressure along entire cutting width (can be lowered or raised independently from blade) with dual side guides on front and rear tables. The spindle-guided back gauge has narrow separations and plastic gliders. The electronic hand wheel has variable speed control for manual back gauge setting with a bright, LED optical cutting line. All-metal construction. Stand with storage shelf is included.
|Dimensions (D x W x H) ||49" x 39" x 48.25" |
|Shipping weight ||801 lbs.|
|Narrow cut ||7/8"|
|Table length (behind blade)||24" |
|Table length (front of blade)***||16.75"|
|Power||115v 60 hz (requires 20amp dedicated line)|